Community Nurse - Stone
Service Care Health currently are looking for experienced and enthusiastic community nurses to join a community nursing team, delivering care to patients within their own homes across Stone.
You will predominantly working alone in patients homes or other community settings including health centres.
Although working as part of a team you will predominantly be working alone, managing your own caseload of patients.
A qualified general nurse, adult branch, previous experience as a district or community nurse is desired.
Alongside basic district nursing duties, your responsibilities will include;
, Catheter care - male, female and supra-pubic
, Wound care - leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds and lacerations
, Compression bandaging
, Pressure damage risk assessment and preventative care
For more details please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland