CTA Opportunities - Progress in your career!
My client is a mid-sized CRO who is now looking for an ambitious CTA wishing to progress in their career.
The role is office-based, offering you the possibility to blend in a very competent Clinical Department near London.
The ideal candidate has 1 year experience in the pharmaceutical sector in another CRO, biotech or pharmaceutical company.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will perform the basic administrative tasks and you will start building a strong career in Clinical Research in an international company!
Call me, Raluca Pop, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me on email@example.com or +44 2079 402 105.
Please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities that we may have within these fields.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures that we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across the whole Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within clinical research for the life science industry, I can offer market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding suitable roles for you, but also giving accurate and honest advice in regards to salaries, work conditions and department reputations for roles across the UK.
Key words: clinical research, CTA, clinical trial assistant, clinical trials associate, administrative
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German