Senior UX Designer - London
Senior UX Designer - London
£55 to £65k + great benefits
My client is a strategy-led digital agency.
They combine design thinking methodology with digital expertise to help businesses design, market and deliver compelling customer experiences.
They are growing, they are award winning and have a progressive culture that encourages individuals to take initiative for the good of their own development, the wider team and the clients and markets they serve.
They build teams of talented people who balance idealism and pragmatism, striving for outstanding results that are commercially viable.
Be part of a driven team
As an agency led by design thinking, the design team play a crucial role in the deliverables and direction of the agency.
They are a small team, but they punch above their weight to deliver quality design strategy and production.
Either working smartly together, or in fast paced agile teams across the agency.
They are excited to welcome a new design champion into the mix.
As the most senior experience designer in the team, they are looking for someone who is scary awesome.
We want to be challenged, inspired, and led confidently by their driven attitude and wealth of experience in the discipline.
Their experience design team needs a champion.
Someone who is committed to human centred design, and bubbling over with ideas and experience of how best to plan, communicate, train, and deliver impact through the discipline.
They are looking for someone whose decision making is driven by human behaviour, but balanced by pragmatism.
Striving to deliver the optimal experience for all stakeholders, within a commercially viable budget and timeframe.
As a small team, they are hunting for someone who is comfortable both planning and presenting the experience strategy, and getting stuck in to executing it.
This means someone who can command a room of clients, engage research participants, mentor and nurture others, and fully participate in agile delivery teams.
You will report to the Design Director, who heads up the design department for the Agency.
Ability to understand and balance customer needs with business requirements
Strong verbal communication skills, with ample presentation and facilitation experience
Confidently plan and estimate projects, from an experience design perspective
Commitment and experience in conducting research as an integral part of every design process
Interpretative/analytical skills for insight driven research analysis
Approach experience design through task analysis, with a consideration for content strategy
Execute well considered UI design with clear justification of design decisions
Experience working on large-scale Agile projects
A desire to nurture others, and grow their understanding and capabilities
5 years+ in experience design, ideally on agency side
A background in cognitive psychology
Experience with Service Design projects
Strong visual design eye
Seasonal travel ticket loan
Cycle to work scheme
5 weeks holiday per year
Pension scheme with matched company contributions
Training budget and plan
Complimentary fruit, soft drinks, coffee and teas (the standard, plus some fancy ones)
Fully stocked beer fridge available every day (from 5pm!) featuring wine, prosecco and some of the best craft beer from Scotland to California (we also make our own!)
Monthly "Eat+Imagine" sessions where a member of the agency presents on new ideas or passions (with breakfast thrown in...not literally)
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 55000-65000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCO/D/032403
- Posted: 2016-08-15 18:35:50 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead
- Demi Chef (CDP) - London, Kensington
- Specialist Lease Extension lawyer Lawyer - Full or Part Time - Salisbury
- Personal Injuries Claims Agent - Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Senior Accounts Assistant AAT - Practice Experience / Nearly qualified ACCA/ ACA - Plymouth
- Regional Sales Manager - NW Manchester / Liverpool
- Time Served Electrical Controls Engineer - Reading, Thames Valley and covering UK
- Electrical Controls Engineer - Reading, Thames Valley and covering UK
- Work Placement Officer - Basildon
- HGV Trailer Workshop Supervisor - Stoke-on-Trent
- Mobile Service Mechanic - Trailers - Willenhall, Near Walsall/Wolverhampton
- Telesales Executive - Security Consultancy - Halesowen, West Midlands
- Insurance Sales Representative - Blackpool
- Insurance Sales Representative - Commerical Lines - Blackpool
- HGV Trailer Technician / Mechanic - Manchester
- HGV Trailer Technician/Mechanic - Rugby
- Painter / Paint Shop Prepper - Warwickshire
- Service Engineer - Automatic Door Repairs - Bristol, Swindon, Gloucester, Dorchester
- HGV Trailer Technician / Mechanic - Leicester
- Commercial Gas Service Engineer - Surrey and Hampshire