Team Manager - South Tyneside
Social Worker | Team Manager | Adult Learning Disability | South Tyneside
A great position has arisen for a qualified social worker / Team Manger within South Tyneside Community Learning Disability Team for Adults.
This team works with adults who have a learning disability to offer specialist health care intervention, advice and support, which cannot be met within mainstream health services.
Duties and Responsibilities Specific to This Post:
- To lead, manage and provide direction to the team to ensure the delivery of effective support to adults that meets assessed need and risk; is in line with relevant legislation.
- To promote, develop and embed effective intervention and assessment methodologies.
- To oversee and ensure an effective response to adult learning inquiries.
- To operate an effective and efficient case management and allocation system in accordance with professional's role, skills and abilities.
- To ensure that working practice maintains a focus on support to adults with learning disabilities.
- To support the Council in meeting its statutory duties.
- To support service development and innovation through gathering, evaluating and the use of information, data and intelligence.
The benefit of working with South Tyneside council include:
- Statutory experience
- On the job training
- Clear progression path
- Hard working team
The role is for 4 months with the possibility of an extension and the tea mare looking to recruit ASAP.
The role pays between £33 to £35 per hour depending on experience.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
- Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 Month Ongoing
- Rate: £33 - £35 per hour + Depending on experiance
- Location: Tyne and Wear, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-16 09:04:10 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex