Staff Nurse (RGN) - Stafford
Service Care Health have an urgent requirement for a General Nurses in Stafford.
Service Care Health are currently recruiting for general nurses (RGNs) for ward based roles in Stafford working within Acute Care.
An experienced nurse with a current NMC membership, you must have previous experience, post qualification working in acute care.
Your principal responsibilities will include but aren't limited to, the implementation and monitoring of care plans to patients, maintaining high standards of patient care and to supervise junior staff, including healthcare assistants.
Positions are available on a full or part time basis, with shifts available for days or nights across a 7 day period, giving you the opportunity to undertake additional work around your current requirements, or undertake a new full time role.
If you are looking for a full time position or ad-hoc shifts to fit around your current commitments, please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest
- Hospital Social Worker - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Qualified Adult’s Social Worker – Birmingham City Council
- Adult Social Worker Isle of Wight
- Hospital Team Manager, Hackney Council
- Support Worker – Adult Community Services
- IT Service Desk Analyst