Social Worker -Hospital DischargeTeam-Hackney,Homerton Hospital
Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Hackney, Homerton Hospital - £28ph
My client in Hackney, is looking for two experienced social worker to join their hospital team based in Homerton Hospital.
My client is looking to interview in August so please do not hesitate to apply!
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Scope for contract extension
- Varied caseload
- Small, welcoming team
- Our client is looking for someone to:
- To assess the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice.
- To provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes.
- To safeguard vulnerable adults All work to be carried out with users of our service, their families and carers within the framework of the seven social care outcomes
- Improved health and emotional wellbeing Improved quality of life Making a positive contribution
- Exercise choice and control Maintaining personal dignity
- Economic wellbeing and freedom and freedom from discrimination
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will:
- Work with vulnerable adults in a hospital setting
- Carry out safeguarding investigations
- Complete Mental Capacity Assessments
- Carry a complex caseloads
- Carry caseloads and meeting agreed targets
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -