Staff Nurse (RGN) - Stoke
Service Care Health have an urgent requirement for a General Nurses in Stoke on Trent.
Service Care Health are currently recruiting for general nurses (RGNs) for ward based roles in Stafford working within Acute Care.
An experienced nurse with a current NMC membership, you must have previous experience, post qualification working in acute care.
Your principal responsibilities will include but aren't limited to, the implementation and monitoring of care plans to patients, maintaining high standards of patient care and to supervise junior staff, including healthcare assistants.
Positions are available on a full or part time basis, with shifts available for days or nights across a 7 day period, giving you the opportunity to undertake additional work around your current requirements, or undertake a new full time role.
If you are looking for a full time position or ad-hoc shifts to fit around your current commitments, please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland