Are you well-travelled? Have you got previous Luxury Travel Agent experience?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone with a background as a travel consultant or reservations consultant, or has travelled the world to work for one of the UK's leading travel companies.
Does this sound like your perfect job? Apply today!!
As a Travel Agent your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs.
- Put together tailor-made holidays
- Build strong relationships with clients to generate repeat business
- To book flights at the point of sale using the designated company system.
- Answer inbound calls using questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Up sell wherever possible
- Provide personalised customer service of the highest level at all times.
- Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer & solicit feedback to improve service.
- Continuously liaise with all the Local Managers to deliver smooth booking processes
The right Travel Agent will have:
- You must have travel industry experience or travelled extensively, you will be fully trained on all travel systems, destinations & sales techniques.
- Experience of relationship management with suppliers.
- Can demonstrate ability to react to changing market conditions
- Must be well organised, with a pleasing personality and should be self-confident
- Have the ability to multi-task through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload
- Have sound knowledge of the adventure travel market.
- At least 2 years' experience in Travel
- Fantastic and professional telephone manner
- Sales & customer serviced focussed
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician