Are you looking for a vibrant workplace with a good salary and career progression opportunities? Nationwide Placements are looking for a dedicated and hardworking Project Assistant for our client, a leading Architects Practice!
This job offers you an excellent salary (based on experience) and benefits! There are ample opportunities for career progression in this fun and learning environment!
As Project Assistant your responsibilities include:
- Offering office project support
- Handling debt cashing if required
- Assisting the teams and developing a good rapport with them
- Working with office manager and delivery team
- Verifying the timesheets and staff expenses
- Checking the invoices of suppliers as well as of sub contractors
- Handling telephone calls
The right Project Assistant will have:
- Previous work experience
- Good Excel knowledge and PC skills
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong desire for finding/creating solutions
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Cashier
- Automotive Production Operatives
- Order Pickers
- Mortgage Advisor
- Database Assistant
- Retail Administrator
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Graduate Trade Analyst
- Junior Marketing Associate Sales
- Factory Assistant (Warehouse)
- Sales Assistant
- Bar Staff
- International Sales
- Business Analyst
- Gatehouse Security Officer
- Cook / Chef
- Debt Collection Advisor (Customer Service)
- Telephone Interviewers
- Payroll Manager