Adult Social Worker - MASH Team - SE England
Adult Social Worker - MASH Team - South East of England - Non Client Facing
Salary - up to £33,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for permanent Senior Social Workers to Work in the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) .
The posts based within an Adults Social Care service in a South of England authority.
The purpose of the MASH is partnership working and clearer accountability, with agencies providing a faster, more coordinated and consistent response to safeguarding concerns, ensuring that vulnerable adults are kept safe.
To Apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Senior Social Worker with a current HCPC registration
- Adult Social Care experience as a Social Worker of at least 1 years post qualification
- Car Driver is essential
The successful candidate will receive:
- Salary up to £33,000 per annum
- Attend a full induction where you will undertake all the mandatory training you will need.
This will include classroom training, e-learning and a range of work place shadowing opportunities
- Receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
- Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
Other benefits include:
- 24 days paid holiday a year, increasing to 28 days after 5 years service.
- A local government pension scheme
- HCPC registration paid
- Laptop and mobile phone provided to all Social Workers
Interviews are to be arranged ASAP.
If you have not heard feedback within 7 days of your application then you will not have been selected on this occasion.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Zeshan Humayun at Charles Hunter Associates on 01189485555, or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire