Senior Medicine Management Pharmacy Technician
This client is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospital groups.
Due to the outstanding reputation this group has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The group prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This particular facility became known for its founder's pioneering work in developing modern-day antiseptics.
A private hospital with a reputation for medical excellence and world-class healthcare, it has been delivering high quality private healthcare since 1985.
Specialising in Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery and Fertility this hospital continues to excel, with success rates well above the national average.
Our client is currently seeking a dedicated and professional Senior Medicine Management Pharmacy Technician to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants must meet the following criteria:
- NVQ level 3 in Pharmacy Services and a BTEC in Pharmaceutical science (or equivalent qualification and underpinning knowledge)
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Hospital experience is essential
- Maintain a high level of clinical practice in accordance with legal and professional requirements.
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Biomedical Scientist - Molecular Infectious Diseases
- Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Theatre Practitioner
- Staff Nurse Spinal
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Supervisor - Pathology Sciences (Molecular Infectious Diseases)