Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you a Supplier Quality Engineer with experience of supplier audits and responding to problems on supplier parts? If so we are seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer on a permanent basis to be part of a quality team with a client based in Plymouth.
This role would suit someone with experience of working within the automotive industry to TS16949 with knowledge of PPAP and APQP but they will consider experience from other mechanical manufacturing environments.
Key Skills & Experience:
, To approve new or modified parts
, Respond to quality problems on supplier parts
, Ensure suitable and prompt corrective action
, Measurement of supplier performance
, Supplier audits
, To clarify method of disposal for defective goods from the supplier
, To organise on site screening and/or rework by the supplier or sub-contract agency by the supplier or sub-contract agency
, Process claims against suppliers
, Supplier training
, Assist with tooling development
This role is commutable from Plymouth and the surrounding areas.
Please submit your CV to apply in the first instance.
We offer referral fees to those recommending applicants we go on to place.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon