Occupational Therapist - Rapid response - Band 5 - Potters Bar
Occupational Therapist - Rapid response - Band 5 - Potters Bar , South Hertfordshire - £17 to £19.50 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 5 occupational therapist to join a rapid response team based in Potters Bar, South Hertfordshire.
The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working within a rapid response team completing up to 7 home visits a day to support housebound patients with deteriorating mobility.
Patients have a range of existing conditions but experience of supporting patients with cardiovascular and respiratory conditions, arthritis, UTI and elderly patients.
Experience of using System1 would be beneficial.
The role is 5 days a week but 4 days a week may be considered for the suitable candidate.
Access to a car and full driving licence is essential.
Benefits of the role…
- Rewarding fast paced rapid response work
- Excellent Pay Rates - London fringe weighting
- Opportunity to work within a large multidisciplinary team of therapists and medical professionals
- Complex and varied caseloads "
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Physical rehabilitation for patients aged 18 to 100 years old
- Discharge planning
- Measuring assessments and measuring for stairwells, advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access;
- Personal care and bathing assessments
- Moving and Handling
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence;
- Completing up to home visits a day to follow up care plans
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Stroke Rehab - North London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Community
- Occupational Therapist - Acute - North London - Band 6
- Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Rehab Team - Barnet
- Occupational Therapist - Community Moving & Handling - Band 6 -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Care of the Elderly - North London
- Radiographer - Band 5 - NHS - South East London - £21-23p/h
- Physiotherapist - Inpatient Acute - Band 6 - Slough - £22-24ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Palliative Care - North London
- Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Specialist Social Worker -Children's & Families Team - Somerset
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Gateshead - £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - MASH Team - Oxfordshire - up to £32ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons - Cumbria - £32 p/hour
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Surrey - £38ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Havering
- Team Manager - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £41ph
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph