Sister/Charge Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab
This client is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospital groups.
Due to the outstanding reputation this group has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The group prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This particular facility became known for its founder's pioneering work in developing modern-day antiseptics.
A private hospital with a reputation for medical excellence and world-class healthcare, it has been delivering high quality private healthcare since 1985.
Specialising in Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery and Fertility this hospital continues to excel, with success rates well above the national average.
Our client is currently seeking a dedicated and professional Sister/Charge Nurse to join their Cardiac Cath Lab unit.
The successful applicant will lead clinical management of the unit by supporting and mentoring junior staff members and act as clinical expert.
All suitable applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse with active NMC registration
- Post Registration Qualification in cardiology/Interventional radiology
- Mentorship/Teaching qualification
- Previous post registration experience within the relevant specialty (catheter laboratory)
- Intermediate Life Support (ILS)
- Experience of supervising junior staff and leading a team
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry