Social Worker Adults Safegaurding Team - Elmsbridge Surrey
QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER
Adults Safeguarding Team
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to work within a local authority Adults Safeguarding Team Elmsbridge Surrey.
We are looking for Social Workers to work with colleagues in a given locality and across Surrey to ensure the effective safeguarding of Adults at risk.
Your will lead on the development of Safeguarding practice with social care practitioners and with partner agencies, giving expert advice and guidance to both Surrey County Council staff, and partner agencies in relation to safeguarding adults at risk, supporting operational services' delivery and the improvement of specialist services within the care pathway.
This is an exciting opportunity and the role will include:
, preparing reports
, Designing and Developing Care Plans
, Client Home Visits
This great opportunity with a very structured and dedicated Team with the possibility of a long term contract.
There is also an excellent rate of pay and flexible working hours.
For this position you must have:
, a degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
, HCPC registration
It is desirable that you have post-qualifying experience of Adult Social Work and previous experience within Older People or Learning Disabilities would be an advantage.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
, Consistently excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, An extensive and exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
, Disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John at Service Care Solutions on 01772 555530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland