Assistant Team Manager - Occupational Therapist -Adult Services
Assistant Team Manager - Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Services - Surrey - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist assistant team manager to join the adult social care team in Surrey.
The assistant manager will be responsible for providing professional Occupational Therapy service to adults, their families and carers living in Surrey in line with the requirements of the Care Act.
The role is diverse in that it will involve casework management, assessments, support planning, reviews, prevention, service provision, reablement, advice, and staff development.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Provided mobile IT equipment
- Joining a collaborative and friendly multidisciplinary team
- No line management responsibility but opportunity to develop supervisory skills
- Opportunity to implement and drive changes and improvements within the council
- Varied caseload
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Managing a caseload that will include individuals and carers that will enable them to identify their needs and maximise their independence by using the full range of options available such as equipment, adaptations, and skill gains programmes.
- To use functional assessment procedures including moving and handling risk assessments
- To carry out reviews in line with the Care Act to ensure that everyone with an Occupational Therapy support plan has the opportunity to reflect on this
- To actively promote wellbeing and independence in order for individuals and carers to retain or regain their skills and confidence to delay deterioration
- Engage effectively with families to facilitate contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances
- To identify where appropriate a range of providers including district, borough councils and the voluntary sector
- Share and present professional knowledge and expertise to colleagues within the team to provide professional guidance, advice and formal supervision
As an Occupational Therapist, you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - Bath - £23 to £32 Per Hour