Regulatory Manager - Food, Cosmetics
Regulatory Manager - Food, Nutraceuticals & Cosmetics
Working for a multi national organisation operating it's manufacturing within Switzerland, this is a chance to take on a broad regulatory position.
Our client is a unique organisation operating within a niche field but across a diverse product range that targets a range of industries.
These range from chemicals to nutrition, to pharmaceutical excipients and finally to personal care.
Whilst offering speciality chemicals as well as minerals, you will work within the consumer product branch of the organisation.
This is a strong company to join with a rich history of success and much growth achieved.
The opportunity presented here is for a Regulatory Manager to oversee (whilst reporting to the Head of Department) regulatory affairs affecting new product development.
Much of this will mean exposure to the development stage for cosmetic products (1223/2009), pharmaceutical excipients and nutraceuticals.
Therefore, you will present a regulatory strategy and ensure the company are compliant of defend areas of the registration they require.
However, please note this is mainly a compliance position.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Educated to degree level in Science.
Ideally a post graduate qualification or further studies in pharmaceutical chemical or food studies
Strong EU regulatory knowledge concerning cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food or nutrition.
Strategic mindset concerning regulatory.
Ideally a local candidate or those working within main-land Europe.
Very good language skills in English; preferably also in German and French
For more information on this position, please send an MS WORD copy of your CV to Abid Kanji on firstname.lastname@example.org / com and call +41 (0) 43 5 0808 17 for a confidential discussion.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- F.S engineer – career and stability for you !
- Social Worker - Care Management Team - 6 Month Contract
- Duty & Assessment Team - 2 year PQ considered
- Registered Manager - Home for Youth Offenders - Apply Now
- MASH Social Worker - West Midlands - No previous MASH required
- Regulatory Consultant / Consulenza / Progetti Internazionali
- Project Manager - Real World Studies
- German Speaking Personal Assistance Wanted
- Year 3 Teaching positions (Essex) In a ‘Good’ school
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviewing Next Week
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Fixed term Contract
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Train ASYEs
- Social Worker - MASH - Interview on 31st October
- Sales Specialist – Dental Medical Devices – South Sweden
- High-Tech Consultancy in the West Midlands
- Want to work at the school of the future? With a recent 500k in
- Dental Products for Professionals - Sweden
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Frankfurt
- Step up your Sales Career in a Billion-Dollar Industry
- Area Sales Manager – Wound Care Pumps - Munich