Senior Infrastructure Engineer; Manchester: up to £45k + Bens
Senior Infrastructure Engineer, paying up to £45k is required for an amazing opportunity with a high profile Company based in Manchester.
This is a unique chance to be involved in a dramatic change programme for a global brand and to be a key player in enhancing the efficiency and simplification of the business applications.
As Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Technical Architect, you will provide Technical Project Management for IT within the organisation and be working alongside the Head of Infrastructure, strategic partners and consultants to manage the strategic programmes.
The primary function of this position is the management and operation of the business applications team and is accountable for systems architecture definition, planning, resourcing, budgeting, project management, development and systems maintenance.
Ideally you will have -
- Experience leading infrastructure projects
- Experience of team budget management
- Experience in architecture of complex systems
- Demonstrable experience of project management and change management for worldwide system implementations
In return, the Company are offering a super basic salary in the region of £45k, plus a vast array of benefits including generous holiday allowance, pension, medical, free parking, discount schemes, on-site gym and many, many more.
This job advert does not reflect the exciting nature of the role or the Company.
If you want to work within a really exciting company with a great atmosphere - this is the place for you.
If you feel that you can really add value to this role and have the confidence to help push forward the transformation - don't delay - Apply Now!
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project
- Oracle Architect - Slough - Security C£100k
- 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; E. London; £27k+
- IT Manager; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London SW1 45k
- Senior Support Analyst; Charing Cross; FTC - up to £45k Pro Rat
- Data Administrator; Marketing; C. London; £25k+ 3m FTC
- Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k
- IT Service Delivery; SQL; W.London; £45k + bens
- Solaris Eng / Jnr Architect– Slough – UK wide Project £65 + Ben
- Mac Support; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London Victoria 32k
- Network Architect CISCO, CCIE - Slough - C£100k