Family Law Solicitor/Legal Executive
Role: Family Law Solicitor
Location: Cheshire/South Manchester
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Junior Solicitor or Experienced Legal Executive to join one of the top award winning law firms in Cheshire/South Manchester.
They have an opportunity for someone with a real passion for Family Law to join their Family department and work alongside the Senior Fee Earner.
This is a new position with the company as they have recently increased their client base in the department and need an individual who can pick up a caseload and work to a high quality.
There will be times when this role will involve helping the Senior Fee Earner with their caseload.
The firm can offer a brilliant working environment and really do look after their employees by encouraging a good work/life balance and offering genuine career progression.
This way of working has helped them build a very strong reputation in the North West.
If you are someone looking for a new challenge within a firm who can provide a role with huge career development opportunities, this is the position for you.
, Ideally 1 - 2 years PQE or Experienced Legal Executive
, NQ Solicitors will be considered if trained in Family Law
, Experience of dealing with Private paying clients is essential
Caseload Can Involve;
, Private paying clients and all aspects of Children's law
, Matrimonial disputes
, Separation Finances
, Prenuptial Agreements
, Domestic Violence
The Contract Details;
, Full time position on a permanent contract
, Flexible working hours around 9-5
, Immediate start date is available
, Competitive salary + benefits on offer
The benefits of working through Service Care Legal;
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowances
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists legal recruitment consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of legal staff to Private Sector and Public Sector organisations
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying, please contact Harry Northrop on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all our latest vacancies and to register for job alerts please visit www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this position and we manage to place them into work.
Contact Harry Northrop with referrals.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland