Sales - Engineer - Progression - Switzerland
GREAT AFTER-SALES ENGINEER POSITION FOR JUNIOR LEVEL - SWITZERLAND
My client is a global technology leader in the development and manufacturing of high quality instruments for measuring mechanical surface properties for research and industry.
They are currently expanding and are looking for an After Sales Engineer to reinforce their team in Switzerland.
The after Sales engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting, training for the company's products on customer sites, technical and commercial support with occasional travels to foreign countries.
It's a great opportunity to start a career in a fast-growing company while learning new skills and expanding your professional network.
Key Requirements for this vacancy:
- A valid Degree in electronics or similar discipline
- Ability to understand basic mechanics, electronics, and software on Instrumentation
- Experience in after-sales services(measuring instruments is a plus)
- Fluent English and French, German is a plus
To hear more about this opportunity, send me your updated word format CV at:
or call me directly at: 0041 43 508 08 16
If you are not interested in this opportunity, don't hesitate sharing it.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!