This facility is a very reputable NHS Trust based in the north west which is a specialist cancer centre providing advanced cancer care and is home to the world's largest early clinical trials unit.
They continue to build on these services and provide state-of-the-art private patient facilities in other treatment centres as well.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to work as a member of the Surgical CNS team, they will work autonomously as a core member of the Surgical Oncology Services.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- A strong Oncology nursing background is essential for this role.
- Ideally some managerial experience within a clinical setting, however this isn't essential.
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry