Our client based in Slough, Berkshire are currently recruiting for a Project/Systems Engineer to commence ASAP for an initial period of 12 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a versatile role within an international organisation.
Especially, for candidates who are interested in the 360 degree management of projects from, implementation to conclusion.
Desirable skills include:
- 5-10 years experience within instrumentation/electrical/oil and gas or an office based projects role
- Ability to interpret project specifications
- Understanding of Project Documentation
- Experience with PLC or logic programming
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to adhere to high level project deadlines
- Field/Commissioning experience
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of office professionals into a variety of companies across the Thames Valley.
Our vacancies vary from day-to-day, short-term and permanent placements.
To submit the application in strict confidence, please apply only using the appropriate link.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Financial JD Edwards Analyst
- Part Qualified Accountant Accounts Receivable Accountant
- Sales Executive
- Audio Typist/Secretary
- Social Media & Advocate Marketing intern - French & German
- Business Conduct Operations Assistant
- Service Administrator
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Recruitment Administrator
- Safeguarding Business Support Officer (Temp ongoing)
- Business Development Manager
- Accounts / Audit Senior
- Financial Accountant
- Spare Parts Co-Ordinator
- Contracts Administrator
- Construction Manager
- ItalianSpeaking Billing Accountant part qualified
- Customer Relations Officer/Compliance Auditor
- Head of Credit
- Senior Hardware Engineer