Qualified Person (QP)
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the Central Belt of Scotland.
As the Qualified Person QP you will be responsible for driving compliance of the operational areas to company and industry regulations whilst also being responsible for batch release of commercial and Investigational Medicinal Products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will maintain a thorough understanding of international regulatory guidance, Client, ISO and Corporate requirements, ensuring that all work within the QA department and across site are compliant to these.
You will lead from the Operational Quality Assurance team from the front, providing leadership and guidance to QA Officers and other Qualified Persons (QP).
As the Qualified Person QP, you will represent the site on product quality matters by having effective communication with regulatory authorities, internal and external customers and agencies.
4.You will also be tasked with Qualified Person (QP) duties, releasing commercial batches.
Upon request, you will also assist with the release of IMP products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Eligibility to act as a Qualified Person as defined in 2001/83/EC and 2001/82/EC
Proven industry experience leading and developing Quality functions and teams.
A strong working knowledge of the principle and guidelines for GMP regulations.
Knowledge of GxP would be advantageous.
Key Words: Quality Operations | Quality Assurance | Qualified Person | QP | GMP | GXP | QMS | Commercial | IMP | Management | Team | QA | Operational Quality | Audit | Leadership | Technical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 16/08/2016
- Rate: Â£60000 to Â£75000 Per: annum
- Location: Scotland,Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2888
- Posted: 2016-08-16 14:33:34 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology
- Downstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Upstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Formulation Manager
- QC Analyst
- Technical Scientist - Genomics
- QA Pharmacist
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Account Manager - Microbiology
- UK Business Development Manager