Manufacturing Process Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for a talented high calibre individual to join the existing dynamic team with our client, a leading automotive manufacturer based in Liverpool.
As a Manufacturing Process Engineer you will work on a range of components and assemblies, responsible for managing advanced manufacturing technology solutions and continuous improvement in Plant KPI's.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage daily priorities without losing focus on longer term objectives
- Monitor compliance with necessary standards through Process Conformation Walks (TS16949 & Internal Production and Safety Standards)
- Coach production teams to achieve safety, quality, cost and production requirements
- Work with personnel through the organisation from management, production supervision, group leaders and operators
- Lead cross functional problem solving teams to improve safety, quality and cost (previous use of 8D and 6-Sigma problem solving methodologies preferred)
We are initially looking for engineers with an appreciation of gauging, machining and assembly principles to support us through new product launch into serial production.
The candidates will need to be proactive in their approach and will be expected to work closely with the production teams to achieve the launch and plant objectives.
This is an ideal opportunity for experienced engineers to join a forward thinking organisation with a focus on progression and development of all employees.
Qualified to degree level and with relevant experience in a high volume, low cost manufacturing environment, ideally within the 1st tier automotive sector or similar, you will above all have the passion to deliver and inspire.
Candidates will also need to provide evidence of leadership ability and interpersonal skills, with a flexible approach to cope with frequent change and to ensure efficient running of the manufacturing operation.
Automotive and gear element experience would be beneficial.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work, as required by the needs of the business.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Lead EC&I Engineer/Responsible Engineer
- Ground worker
- Accounts Administrator
- COTS LABOURERS
- 2 Part 2 Scaffolders Required
- Part Time Cleaner
- Electrical Software Engineer
- Auto Electrician
- Concrete Finisher
- Engineering Manager
- Compex Electrician
- Export Sales Administrator
- Field Service Engineer / Service Technician - Gas Engines
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Mechanical Technician
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Purchasing Assistant / Buyer Administrator
- Branch Leader (Automotive)