THIS EXTREMELY POPULAR AND ACCREDITED PROPERTY ARE SEEKING AN EXCELLENT AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCE HEAD CHEF!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for aHeadChef searching for his nextchallenge.
The picturesque property is a family friendly, traditional hotel.
Catering to all, this property produces dishes to the highest standards, using only the freshest seasonal ingredients, many of which are grown in their very own kitchen garden.
This establishment is looking for an experienced Head Chef who can maintain and surpass the 2AA Rosettes already held by the property.
The correct candidate must have the following attributes:
* Energetic with Experience of working in a similar style establishment
* A friendly and approachable personality is an absolute must
* Provide leadership to the whole kitchen team and inspire them
* Accountability for the legal, H & S and environmental compliance for the continued well being of all customers and colleagues
* Accountability for the financial performance of the food offering, stock control and audit requirements
* To identify, support and instigate all relevant training identified for site team
To apply for this great Head Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com
All applicants must ??
In line with the requirements of the asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your applicatin, then on thisoccasion you will have been unsuccessful.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 50000 Per Annum
- Location: Hampshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: First Contact Chefs Ltd
- Contact: Murray Chapman
- Tel: 0114 245 8696
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 00110525MC
- Posted: 2016-08-16 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from First Contact Chefs Ltd