Social Worker Locality Team - High Pay
Looking to work for an authority where the pay matches the great work that you provide? Apply now
My client, based near Berkshire, is looking for candidates to join its Locality Team.
This is a generic social work team so you will cover across children services giving you a diverse caseload.
Shortlisting for these posts will take place early this week, so if you're interested get your CV across today.
What can you expect in return?
- High pay rates of up to £38 per hour
- Week long induction for locums
- Access to training and development
- Assistance with accommodation for those relocating
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We do offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could have some extra cash to spend.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated word version of your CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications