£30,000-£35,000 plus car & benefits
My client is an established premier specialised foodservice provider and one of the largest in the UK with reputable clients across the country.
Specialising in sectors including pubs, hotels, hospitality, leisure, healthcare and universities.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused PR Manager to champion and enhance my client’s reputation with the foodservice media, customers and key internal stakeholders.
You will work closely with the PR agency and senior management team.
In addition, you will develop and ensure my clients key messages and tone of voice are delivered through all external communications.
To ensure they remain compliant with newspaper and copyright legislation.
Ideally you will be from a foodservices/wholesale PR background.
- Develop and manage annual PR plans in line with our proposition, key messaging, marketing plans, business strategy and budget.
- Manage the external agency in the execution of the PR plan, including press office, profiling the business and its people through speaker opportunities and awards and managing launches and PR campaigns.
- Working with the PR agency and senior team to support the management of crisis communications both internally and with external media.
- Managing stakeholder expectations and escalation of any issues to line management.
- Attend company and industry events, award dinners and other opportunities to raise our company profile and build relationships with journalists and key industry figures.
- Hold at least 3 years’ experience in PR and/or marketing communications and/or a degree in marketing communications or similar subject.
- Hold a full UK driving license and be willing to travel throughout the UK, occasionally including overnight stays.
- Have the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload i.e.
- Be a creative thinker, able to apply a creative approach to problem solving.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Deputy Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Aberdeen - up to Â£25,000
- Front Office Manager - Luxury Hotel in York - up to Â£35000
- Maitre D' - New Opening- Mayfair
- Assistant Manager - Holborn - Fantastic Multi Revenue Venue! Â£32,000 plus bonus
- Assistant Manager - West End - Â£23,000 to Â£25,000 plus service charge
- Hotel General Manager - North West - up to Â£75k + bonus
- Front of House Manager - Country House Hotel in Hampshire - Â£30000
- Cinema General Manager - Greater London - up to Â£35,000
- Restaurant Manager needed for amazing Ice-cream concept - Southall - Â£25,000
- General Manager high profile restaurant - Bath - Â£40,000
- CALLING ALL CDP'S FINE DINING - CAPE TOWN!
- CALLING ALL COMMIS FINE DINING - CAPE TOWN!
- SOUS CHEFS FINE DINING - CAPE TOWN!
- Area Manager - Primary Education Catering - Â£25,000 plus mileage - Barnet
- DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING FOR NEW 5* PROPERTY OPENING - DOHA
- EXEC CHEF REQUIRED - BAKERY CONCEPT- KUWAIT
- F&B Manager - Luxury 5* Hotel - Sudan!
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF SALES - ARABIC SPEAKING - 5* DOHA!!
- MARKETING DIRECTOR - KSA - HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Restaurant Manager needed for amazing Ice-cream concept - Slough - Â£25,000 plus