Registered Nurse - Nursing and Residential Care -up to £29,500
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for administering medicines in accordance with NMC guidelines and the company's own internal guidelines, ensuring safety and correct administration at all times.
You will assess individual residents' needs, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that individualised care plans are devised, maintained and adhered to.
You will deliver clinical excellent and show a high degree of professionalism throughout and always put the resident first.
You will have the experience and aptitude to lead and supervise a multidisciplinary care team.
This company is a large national nursing and residential care provider which offers opportunities for growth, job satisfaction and career development.
Specialising in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care, this is one of the UK's top five providers and has a clear and defined objective of achieving the top position.
Organised, professional, stable and very well established, this is a prospective employer who can help you make the most of your skills, experience and potential.
The ideal candidate will be a registered Nurse with a current NMC PIN and relevant experience working in a similar position within the care sector, preferably caring for elderly Residents.
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with Residents, relatives and colleagues.
You will be compassionate, professional, organised and a dedicated team player.
A competitive salary, a well-known organisation and a well-developed training structure are all available to you as a Registered Nurse You will also feel part of a supportive team, not be one of a number of individuals, and you will be given every opportunity to take your career forward at your pace.
How to apply
To apply please submit a CV detailing and highlighting your relevant experience
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Norwich
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Stockton Thornaby
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Thornaby
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist