You will be part of a team ensuring the effective delivery of residential care to people with varying learning disabilities.
Reporting to the Management Team, you will be either RNLD or RMN qualified with at least 12 months' experience post-registration.
You will also have worked in a mental health or learning disability support service previously.
You will be able to work unsupervised and have an outgoing personality, able to build trust and good relationships with service users.
This organisation is dedicated to supporting adults with learning disability or autism with complex needs, across a number of specialised facilities nationwide.
Working in partnership with service users and their families to ensure the service is always evolving to meet ever-changing needs, this organisation upholds the highest levels of care and preserves the individual voice of the people they serve
In addition to a competitive salary up to £28,300, staff meals, 25 days' leave and a contributory pension, this employer provides full training and clear pathways to progress, including training in Leading & Managing in the Workplace, Maybo, Meds for Nurses in a care home, Clinical Supervision, Prader Willi Syndrome Management, RIVO Training, Root Cause Analysis, and more ensuring as service delivery evolves, so does your nursing experience.
How to apply
To apply please submit a CV detailing and highlighting your relevant experience
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)