Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Marketing Director to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area.
As the Marketing Director you will be responsible for delivering commercial strategy and patient insight to drive revenue and healthcare outcomes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Work closely with country sales teams to increase revenue potential and patient communication.
Provide leadership and guidance to the marketing function to develop regional brand presence and therapy area positioning.
Guide the development of annual marketing and brand planning to ensure maximum penetration with key opinion leaders (KOL), patients and healthcare providers.
Implement marketing and product forecasting to ensure successful collaboration with Finance and Supply Chain.
As the Marketing Director, you will lead all product launch activities to ensure a consistent commercial message is delivered.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Degree educated, preferably with an MBA
Proven pharmaceutical industry experience.
Strong evidence of marketing leadership (director level) skills at a regional or global level.
Respiratory, Cardiovascular (CV) or Combination product experience is high desirable
Key Words: Marketing Director, Brand Director, Marketing Leader, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Pharmaceutical, Biotech.
- Start: 16/08/2016
- Rate: Â£100000 to Â£125000 Per: annum Benefits: Executive Benefits
- Location: Oxfordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Andrew Davis
- Tel: 0203 225 5123
- Fax: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2892
- Posted: 2016-08-16 15:59:13 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology
- Downstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Upstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Formulation Manager
- QC Analyst
- Technical Scientist - Genomics
- QA Pharmacist
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Account Manager - Microbiology
- UK Business Development Manager