Adults Community Team - Surrey Council - Kingston Upon Thames
QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER
Adults in the Community Team.
Kingston upon Thames
Are you looking for a new role where your direct intervention will make an immediate change to Adults in the community? If so we have a role you can thrive in.
We are looking for a Social Worker take professional responsibility for taking on a managable caseload which will include individuals and carers who require support and guidance.
You will help them to identify their needs and plan support to meet those needs using the full range of options including family friends and community support.
This is an exciting opportunity and the role will include:
, Designing and Developing Care Plans
, Client Home Visits
, Support Planning
, Identifying Support Services.
You will need to have experience at Social Worker level, be a car driver and have a real passion to help.
For this position you must also have:
, a degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
, HCPC registration
It is desirable that you have post-qualifying experience of Adult Social Work and previous experience within Older People or Learning Disabilities would be an advantage.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
, Consistently excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, An extensive and exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
, Disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John at Service Care Solutions on 01772 555530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £28 - £30 per hour
- Location: Kingston upon Thames, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-16 16:31:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland