Permanent Nurse Practitioner, Dartford
Permanent Nurse Practitioner, Dartford!
What can this fantastic position offer you?
* Flexibility in working hours : work around your schedule.
* A fantastic salary; extremely competitive (Band 8a upwards!)
* An NHS Pension
* An attractive holiday entitlement
* Medical Indemnity!
A lovely surgery in Dartford is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their friendly and supportive team.
You'll be joining a committed group of GPs, Practice Nurses and HCA's, so this role can definitely offer you diversity and strong support.
Based in large, modern building, this surgery is perfect for a forward-thinking and enthusiastic nurse.
In return you will need be an experienced Nurse Practitioner and hold the ability to prescribe.
Experience with Chronic Diseases would be an advantage.
Is this role of interest to you? If so please call Rachel on 0114 2757421 to apply for the position or e-mail email@example.com to enquire about our other permanent vacancies and locum work in the area!
Chase Medical aim to make your application process as easy as possible, as we do the hard work for you! We actively seek only the best permanent and locum work for our nurses, as well as negotiating terms of employment with GP Centres in order to create the perfect role for you!
Interested in locum work? We have shifts available nationwide! We also offer:
* Great earnings; between £35 - £60 per hour, including holiday pay!
* Shifts bookable up to 12 months in advance!
* No minimum hours! Work when it suits YOU!
Do you have any friends or colleagues who could benefit from Chase Medical? If so recommend them to us today to earn yourself a cash incentive!
Contact Rachel on 0114 275 7421 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Nurse Practitioner, Newton-le-Willows
- Practice Nurse West London
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Derby
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Bristol
- Health Care Assistant, near to Liverpool
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Bristol
- Nurse Practitioner, Bristol
- Boston Nurse Practitioner (NP) Prescriber
- Practice Nurse, Sheffield
- Nurse Practitioner: Sheffield
- Community Sister/Charge Nurse, SW London
- Practice Nurse : Locum Shifts in Manchester
- Practice Nurse Shifts Available in Nottingham
- Nurse Practitioner Locum Shifts in High Wycombe
- Well Woman Practice Nurse - near Epsom, Kingston KT21
- Nurse Practitioner : Wakefield
- Nurse Practitioner, Worcester
- Practice Nurse : Liverpool
- Nurse Practitioner, Staines
- Practice Nurse : Bristol