My client is a creative design business based in Birmingham who require a Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Development Manager you will be responsible for the development of the team and the work which they produce.
You will support the business across technical development as well as provide best practice, processes and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience with the following:-
, You will drive the companies technical vision, strategic direction and competencies
, Managerial & leadership experience
, Work alongside client services to advice on the best technical solutions for our clients.
, Lead and inspire team members
, Attend new business meetings and act as the technical consultant when delivering pitches
, Attend meetings with clients to identify new opportunities
, Analyse business, internal systems and processes
, Develop and implement appropriate processes and mythologies
, Manage a productive, efficient and focused team, as well as mentoring your team and encourage self-improvement
, Develop prototypes
, Architect Solutions and deliver technical specifications and documents
, Quality assure the work that gets produced and ensure it meets the standards set
Salary is £65,000 plus excellent benefits & holiday allowance.
To learn more about this role and other exciting opportunities; please call Lois Sterling at ISL Recruitment on 0117 4280600 or email me a copy of your latest CV for an immediate call back.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon