Benefits officer -Shrewsbury
Housing Benefits Officer, Shrewsbury.
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Housing Benefits Officer to work for a busy local authority based in Shrewsbury.
It will be your responsibility to accurately and efficiently assess entitlement to housing benefit and council tax benefit while ensuring that the right benefit amount is paid at the right time.
You will also be required to identify and initiate recovery of overpaid benefits and correctly classify each over payment for subsidy purposes.
As a Housing Benefits officer based in Shrewsbury, you will need previous experience working with Northgate software systems and have excellent customer service skills.
Previous experience working in a similar benefit assessment role would also be beneficial.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, E-Mail your CV now!
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland