Probation Service Officer- Resettlement Team
It is essential that applicants are experienced Probation Service Officers, with experience of working in a criminal justice setting or have a background working in rehabilitation.
In addition, applicants must have experience of using Oasys and previous use of Delius is desirable.
The successful applicant will be responsible for their own caseload of medium risk offenders and will be required to assess offenders, complete DRR and ATR Reports.
They will also complete general case management.
The successful applicant will also work with other service staff and partner agencies to assess offenders and deliver appropriate interventions to reduce the chance of reoffending.
An NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Probation would be an advantage for this position.
The successful applicant will be paid an hourly rate of £18.40 (limited) per hour at 37 hours per week.
If you wish to apply or would like more details, please contact Liz Yarwood at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208968.
The benefits of working for Service Care Solutions as your agency include:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced and dedicated Probation recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Probation vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus Scheme including free televisions, mobile phones and more
Referral Bonus - We offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks, so please forward our details if you know of someone that may be interested and suitable in the position advertised.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £16 - £18 per hour
- Location: Hampshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208968
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-16 18:02:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest
- Hospital Social Worker - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Qualified Adult’s Social Worker – Birmingham City Council
- Adult Social Worker Isle of Wight
- Hospital Team Manager, Hackney Council
- Support Worker – Adult Community Services
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Band 5 Community Nurse - Walthamstow, London
- BAND 7 SPEECH AND LANGUAGE SPECIALIST -NORWICH
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT/ HCA BAND 3- CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- Band 6 Health Visitor - Newbury Park, East London
- Labourer - Warwickshire
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull