This facility is one of the UK's largest acute private hospitals.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This facility covers a broad range of specialities including: Neurosurgery, Cardiac Care, Orthopaedics, Acute Neurological Rehabilitation and Gynaecology.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a forward thinking Specialist Dietician who can provide the highest quality to service users, while also basing work on evidence and incorporating the best practice standards.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree/Diploma in Dietetics or equivalent.
- Current BDA (desirable) and HPC member (State Registration).
- Post registration experience as a Dietitian with expertise working within relevant specialities including but not limited to nutrition support, gastrointestinal conditions, surgical, diabetes, oncology and cardiovascular diseases.
- Able to work as an effective team member of multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience of giving advice, training and support to patients and staff as well as communicating with medical professionals (GPs, Consultants etc.) over clinical management of patients.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Biomedical Scientist - Molecular Infectious Diseases
- Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Theatre Practitioner
- Staff Nurse Spinal
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Supervisor - Pathology Sciences (Molecular Infectious Diseases)
- Supervisor - Pathology Genetics