NHS Project Manager - Theatre and Outpatient
Practicus is partnering with an NHS organisation to recruit for an NHS Project Manager to help mobilise a theatre and outpatients improvement project.
This is an interim assignment for initially 3 months (phase one), offering £300 - £350 per day + VAT.
This is a really exciting piece of work suitable for an interim who is passionate about improvement, as well as the project management skills this will suit someone who is able and experienced in dealing with clinicians and influencing them around decisions.
You will need to be someone that is hands on- take a project plan and move it forward to mobilisation in time and to budget.
Daily rate: £300 - £350 per day
Duration: Initially 3 months
Start date: 29th August 2016
If you are interested and available then please contact Sam Young at Practicus via the APPLY NOW button in the first instance with an updated CV.
Please be aware that we will require two references before representation
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- General Manager - Pathology
- Interim Head of Technical Services
- Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Tableau Developer - Contract (Urgent)
- Global Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Interim Complaint Investigators - Band 7
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Operting Officer
- Communications Lead (7)
- Senior Procurement Consultant
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager - COINS
- Interim HR Business Partner - higher education
- Director of Finance
- Distribution Centre GM
- QlikView Developers - Contract
- Project Planner
- Power BI Developer/ Consultant
- Interim NHS Contracts Manager - Acute Contract
- Mathematical Modeller – Plan Optimisation