Technical Validation Officer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Technical Validation Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical bushiness based in the Leicestershire area.
As the Technical Validation Officer you will be responsible for delivering qualification and validation in compliance with the businesses global policies and standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Validation Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
As part of the team you will be responsible for a range of activities including Facility, Equipment and Utility Qualification, Computerised System Validation (CSV), Process and Packaging Validation, Cleaning Validation and Shipping Qualification.
In addition you will provide technical input to Master Batch Records, SOPs and assess planned and unplanned changes as a technical quality expert.
Liaise with Quality Control, Analytic and Quality Assurance to ensure GMP is adhered to in all areas of validation testing and that systems are fully validated and all documentation completed before they are released for use.
Actively assist in co-ordinating and be involved in the execution of all stages of the validation life cycle.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Validation Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in an engineering, scientific or technical discipline.
Proven pharmaceutical industry experience of facility, equipment or utility validation and qualification.
A working knowledge and practical experience of the regulatory requirements for validation within the pharmaceutical industry.
Key Words: Validation | CSV | Equipment | Process | Packaging | Utilities | Pharmaceutical | Compliance | GMP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 16/08/2016
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Leicestershire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Matthew Langdon
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2421
- Posted: 2016-08-16 18:27:13 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Global Fragrance Development Manager
- Document Controller
- Senior Principal Scientist - Medicinal Chemistry
- Hospital Key Account Manager
- Product Development Manager - FMCG
- Analytical Development Technical Specialist
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Research Associate - Immunology
- Packaging Artwork Coordinator
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology