Salary - £22,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours - Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Location - Bournemouth
Our client is a highly reputable and successful local employer, based in Central Bournemouth.
They are currently recruiting for a recruitment specialist to assist in their busy recruitment team, as well as a manager to lead and motivate the team.
If you have previous experience within a busy recruitment environment at any level, then apply today and we can discuss the appropriate role with you in more detail.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the organisation with all their recruitment needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out telephone interviews and pre-screening applications
- Booking and attending interviews
- Organising recruitment events
- Liaising with candidates and external agencies to provide interview feedback within legal requirements
- Working with management to produce job specifications for new positions and keep current job specifications up to date to align with the business
- Daily management of online job boards, social media advertising and LinkedIn account
- Produce internal communications promoting vacancies and providing recruitment updates.
- Support the management team with internal applications and promotions
- Manage our internal employee referral process to include suggesting new ideas for promoting to employees and monitoring success
- Produce accurate recruitment MI for monthly reports, campaign proposals and as and when required by the needs of the business
To be successful in the role, you will require:
Recruitment experience essential
Ability to understand and deliver for colleagues and external partners
Confident in making decisions
Good attention to detail
Ability to make recommendations and improvements to processes and procedures
Clear verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective
An understanding or experience of working to deadlines
So if have experience in recruitment, either at management or consultant level, then apply today.
(Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage.
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.)
More Jobs from The Works Staffing Solutions
- Production Operative
- Production Operatives
- PCB Inspector
- Account Associate
- Claims Advisor
- Recycling Operatives
- Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator
- Team Leader
- Production Operatives
- Counter Balance Forklift Driver
- Warehouse Operatives
- Business Development Executive
- Engagement Account Manager
- Insurance Sales Advisor
- Temporary Cleaner
- Customer Service Advisor
- Telemarketing Executive
- Sales Executive