Service Desk Support Analyst - Citrix, Exchange, AD, Windows
Service Desk Support Analyst - Citrix VDI, Exchange, AD, Windows Server - National Charity, Central London
Circa £25,000 & satisfaction working for a national charity helping people
6 months fixed term contract
We currently have an urgent vacancy for a Service Desk Support Analyst on behalf of a National Charity based in the West End of London.
Working within a team you will be responsible for providing primarily 2nd line support (including 1st line when needed) to circa 1500 staff nationally in an ITIL based environment.
We are looking for an individual who is able to offer solid Service Desk (Support Analyst) experience in a Microsoft Windows environment providing 1st & 2nd line technical support including application support of bespoke applications (CRM).
We need someone who is able to offer:
- Solid 2nd line Service Desk experience in a Microsoft Windows environment (MAC desirable)
- Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory and Exchange 2010 experience
- Hardware setup, installation, troubleshooting and diagnostic assistance (Computer, Telephone, Laptop, Printer, Scanner)
- Network support, Installation, configuration (LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.) incl.
hubs, switches, routers and firewalls
- Installation, setup and diagnostics of MS Windows 7/8/10 & MS Office 2010/2013 Professional
- Desktop and browser security components: including site security certificates, firewalls and anti-virus
- Escalation point for 1st Line Service Desk support Analysts
- IT Service Desk case logging applications (Track-IT) and prior work experience within an ITIL environment preferred
- Experience with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop VDI (preferred)
Naturally, as the role involves supporting users nationally you will have excellent communications skills, both verbally and written.
You will be working within a three core shift system thus ensuring that the IS Service Desk is adequately covered between 08:00hrs and 20:00hrs with occasional rare travel to support local offices and stakeholders throughout the country.
This is a high volume environment and you will be dealing with circa 35-40 tickets a day.
Whilst we attempt to respond to all candidates within 3 days, if you haven't heard from us within this period please conclude that your application has been unsuccessful.
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Keywords: Service Desk, 2nd Line, 1st Line, Support, ITIL, Citrix VDI, Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, Windows 2008 Server , AD, Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Windows XP/7/8/10, Office 2010, Firewall, Antivirus, Anti-Virus, Antispyware, Spyware, Broadband, ADSL, VPN, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Track-IT
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months fixed term
- Rate: 25000 Per Annum
- Location: London W1W
- Type: Both
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Luke
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LUK/L/032349LS
- Posted: 2016-08-16 21:11:36 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - MARKET LEADER - UK WIDE
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER TELECOMS SOLUTIONS - LONDON
- TELECOM ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - TIER 1 GLOBAL PLAYER - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM SALES - PUBLIC SECTOR / LOCAL GOVERNMENT/ HEALTH - SCOTLAND
- TELECOM SALES - HOSTED VOICE, DATA, MOBILE - SCOTLAND
- SECURITY SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, SOUTH EAST
- INTERNET SECURITY SALES SPECIALIST - OVERLAY - London, Home Counties
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - SALES ACADEMY - IT SALES - GLOBAL MARKET LEADER - LONDON
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - SALES ACADEMY - TELECOM SALES - GLOBAL MARKET LEADER - LONDON
- Area Sales Manager - German Speaking - Textiles & Materials - Germany
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Warwickshire
- Sales Support Administrator / Bid Administrator - Leeds
- Marketing Executive - Software/Technology - Rickmansworth
- Marketing Executive - Software/Technology - Birmingham/Solihull/Coventry
- Client Manager / Accounts Senior - Northamptonshire
- Lecturer in Control Engineering - Workington, CUMBRIA
- Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer - West Cumbria
- Senior Insolvency Administrator - Loughton, Essex
- Junior Insolvency Administrator - Loughton, Essex
- Marketing Officer/Assistant - Birmingham