RGN Staff Nurse - Bath
Service Care Health is one of the primary suppliers to the NHS hospitals within the Bath and Bristol area that is looking to recruit Agency Nurses/RGN's to work within a ward setting.
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months recent, relevant UK experience within a ward setting and must have an up to date NMC pin.
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced RGN's to provide care and support in Bath hospitals.
The ability to do ad hoc shifts as and when you want is also a possibility as there is a high demand for agency nurses.
, To maintain a high standard of caring
, Assisting with medication
, Good recording keeping
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 bound bonus for referrals.
Therefore, if you give our details to them, please ensure that they pass on your name so you don't miss out!
For more information about RGN/staff nurse positions within Bath and Bristol or any other area, please contact Rebecca at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at Rebecca.email@example.com
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd AND PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children's Social Worker
- Business Support Officer, Childrens Services, Central London
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire