Our client a leading hotel support services company in the country is now seeking a number of Kitchen Porters! You can look forward to working in a fast moving and high energy environment and where attention to detail is key.
This role can offer you an attractive pay rate (depending on experience) and rapid career advancement! You will receive full training and development to be the best that you can be, and work towards a qualification, work hours to suit your life style and to earn rewards and benefits
As Kitchen Porter your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the kitchen work
- Ensuring cleanliness and quality of service to the highest standard
- Handling varied duties on a daily basis
The right Kitchen Porter will have:
- Previous work experience in similar industry
- Smartness and good interpersonal skills
- Friendly nature
- Good knowledge of safety and hygiene standards
- Enthusiastic nature
- Good communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Cashier
- Automotive Production Operatives
- Order Pickers
- Mortgage Advisor
- Database Assistant
- Retail Administrator
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Graduate Trade Analyst
- Junior Marketing Associate Sales
- Factory Assistant (Warehouse)
- Sales Assistant
- Bar Staff
- International Sales
- Business Analyst
- Gatehouse Security Officer
- Cook / Chef
- Debt Collection Advisor (Customer Service)
- Telephone Interviewers
- Payroll Manager