A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of Warehouse Operators within a highly successful warehouse environment!
Our client is a Ground Service and handling agent at several major European airports and is seeking to employ experienced Warehouse Operators to work in an Import and Export environment!
This role can offer you an attractive pay rate (depending on experience) plus company incentives!
As Successful Warehouse Operator your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Working in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Handling forklift duties
- Breaking down incoming Cargo
- Performing stacking and wrapping work
- Handling ad hoc warehouse duties
The successful Warehouse Operator will have:
- Past experience of working in various warehouse operating roles
- Excellent organisational skills
- Forklift license (not essential)
- Good multitasking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK)
Nationwide Placements (UK) positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician