If you have experience in working as a Storeman/Warehouse Operative then we are waiting to hear from you!
Our client a leading retailer is now seeking a Storeman/Warehouse Operative to join their rapidly expanding team!
Our client is looking for an ideal candidate for the position of Storeman to work from Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm
Warehouse Operative daily duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Conducting minimal admin/paper work
- Checking orders on arrival
- Supervision of goods in & goods out
- Updating purchase orders
- Overseeing stock/stock control
- Light lifting
The right candidate for the role of Storeman/Warehouse Operative will have:
- Valid driving licence
- A forklift licence would be highly beneficial
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Good record with no outstanding criminal convictions
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Cashier
- Automotive Production Operatives
- Order Pickers
- Mortgage Advisor
- Database Assistant
- Retail Administrator
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Graduate Trade Analyst
- Junior Marketing Associate Sales
- Factory Assistant (Warehouse)
- Sales Assistant
- Bar Staff
- International Sales
- Business Analyst
- Gatehouse Security Officer
- Cook / Chef
- Debt Collection Advisor (Customer Service)
- Telephone Interviewers
- Payroll Manager