Hospital Porter's - Urgently Wanted!
If you are a service minded person and are willing to work in a hospital, Nationwide Placements has the right job for you.
Join our client, one of the best health care providers in the country, is looking for a deserving candidates for the posts of Hospital Porter's!
Nationwide Placements are currently looking for a friendly full time, permanent hospital Porter to work as part of a hardworking team moving patients, equipment and records, giving food to patients and delivering patients' notes around the site.
The responsibilities of a Hospital Porter include
- Giving food to the patients
- Taking patients from their ward to consultations and back again
- Taking supplies to the wards
- Delivering patients' notes to the correct place at the correct time
- Taking samples to laboratories
- Willing to work in shifts
The right candidate for Hospital Porter should be
- Someone physically fit as it is a physically demanding job
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Friendliness towards patients
- Possess a CRB/DBS check
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician