Factory Cleaner now wanted for a rapidly expanding group in the meat trade!
This is a great opportunity for you to earn a good pay rate!
As a Factory Cleaner your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Performing cleaning of walls, floors and ceiling
- Clearing the waste bins and rubbish
- Taking care of the cleanliness and hygiene of the factory
- Preparing cleaning records
- Storing the cleaning products in specific places
The right Factory Cleaner will have:
- Previous work experience in fresh chilled meat/poultry environment(preffered)
- Good team working skills
- Knowledge of food safety and COSHH
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Good communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Assistant Accountants
- Gym and Spa Supervisor
- Product Assistant
- Medical Audio Typist
- Recycling Operative
- Supermarket Assistant
- Long Distance Van Driver
- Parcel Delivery Driver
- Courier Van Driver
- Production Line Workers
- Part-Time Retail Assistant
- Drivers Mate
- Junior Financial Accountant
- Office Assistant
- Assistant Editor
- Sales/Customer Service
- Property Legal Secretary
- Reconciliations Assistant