Trainee Management Accountant
Graduate/Entry Level - Trainee Management Accountant
Nationwide Placements are looking for a smart Graduate/Entry Level - Trainee Management Accountant with an impressive academic background to work with our client who is known for offering a structured environment.
You will be supported with training by skilled mentors, This is an excellent opportunity to work in a large company and advance your career!
Our client will offer the chosen candidate a competitive salary (based on experience).
As a Graduate/Entry Level - Trainee Management Accountant your responsibilities include:
- Processing sales invoices
- Dealing with suppliers (internal and external)
- Handling various projects
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers
- Preparing the monthly management accounts with the help of the financial controller
The right Graduate/Entry Level - Trainee Management Accountant will have:
- Previous work experience (not mandatory)
- A graduate degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills with MS Office applications
- Good knowledge of financial issuess
- Understanding of VAT and invoices
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Mailroom Staff
- Records and Archive Administrator
- Housing Administration Officer
- Mail Sorters
- Inbound Customer Service Agent
- Night Receptionist/Front of House Security
- Estate Agency Office Coordinator
- Trainee Estate Agent - Sales/Lettings
- Factory Cleaner
- IT Support Analyst
- Retail and Till Operator
- HR & Training Administrator
- Science Graduate Lab Technician
- Graduate/Junior Data Entry Analyst
- Warehouse Operator
- Trainee Management Accountant
- Junior Marketing & Sales Assistant
- Hospital Porter
- Library Assistant