Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Inpatient Detox Clinic
Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Inpatient Detox Clinic - Hastings, East Sussex - Salary £26,500 - £31,728 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Shift Patterns: 9 - 5 Monday to Friday
I am currently looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join this exciting substance misuse charity service.
The company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and are expanding at a fast rate.
The charity aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing.
Although mental health plays a key part within the services values the focus is oriented towards detox as opposed to rehab.
You will be a Nurse ideally with experience or a keen interest in substance misuse, looking for a challenging and exciting new position in the Hastings, East Sussex area.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse (RGN) / Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) role include:
-Generous salary package up to £31,728 per annum
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm working hours
-Relevant training and development
In your role as Health and Wellbeing Nurse you will play an integral part in an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of Doctors, Recovery Workers and Peer Mentors.
Each member of the team plays an essential role and provides a high level of individualised care to each patient who comes into the service.
You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
It is also preferable that you have experience working in:
-Vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening
-Alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse to join this influential charity organisation at a time of rapid expansion.
The company offer the potential to develop and progress and support you in doing so.
Team work is one of the key factors in this role and the successful individual will be expected to play their part within the dynamic of the team.
It is also important to have a positive attitude towards working with others and reflecting the values of the company at all times.
If you are dedicated on providing the highest standard of care possible and you do your up most to make a difference to the patients in your care then please get in touch.
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) / Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you will be:
-Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
-Willing to 'go the extra mile'
-Excellent communication skills
The ideal Nurse will possess the following:
-Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualification
-Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Ehsan on: 0161 235 6832 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Dumfries & Galloway - £24-28 Per Hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Community
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN - Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Cheshire
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - Gloucester - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Gloucester
- Sonographer - NHS / Private Hospitals -Band 7 -London -£28-32ph
- Radiographer –NHS /Private Hospitals -Band 5 – London -£18-32ph
- Adults Learning Disability Social Worker - Cumbria - Workington
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire