Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
ResponseTap is the market leader in voice-centric marketing technology.
ResponseTap originally traded in the UK under the name of AdInsight, but re-branded to ensure the company name better reflected the wider company vision.
ResponseTap manages billions of transaction each month for thousands of clients globally, collecting web, phone-call and e-commerce data.
At ResponseTap we have made the conscious decision to diverge significantly from ‘traditional’ approaches to Software testing.
Ever conscious of the fact that the earlier in the development lifecycle you can catch/prevent a defect, the cheaper it is to ‘fix’ - we have elected to apply the skills our Software Testers possess earlier and earlier in the development process.
With this in mind, ResponseTap are now looking to recruit an experienced Software Tester to join the team.
As Software Tester you will play a proactive part throughout the development lifecycle, from inception, through scoping and build to delivery and post deployment analysis.
By means of our market leading approach to product quality, you will contribute to increasing speed of delivery whilst simultaneously improving quality.
This is not a ‘normal’ Software Testing role! Daily responsibilities will include:
- Contribute a critical eye to product feature designs and technical scoping - to drive out assumptions and risks before the feature even leaves the drawing board.
- Interrogate each new piece of development work to drive out the one key measurement which will indicate its relative success versus the desired outcome.
- Design measurement plans to track the progress of feature uptake versus the intended plan.
- Advise colleagues (Product Owners, Developers etc) on Testing techniques and approaches to help increase awareness and skills related to producing high quality software.
- Provide hands on software testing expertise for urgent and high risk pieces of work.
- Bring customer insight and opinion into the development lifecycle.
- Identify inefficiencies and waste in the development lifecycle and offer suggestions for improvement.
The Ideal Candidate
As our ideal Software Tester, you will have proven communication, organisation and creative skills.
You must have proven problem solving skills and be able effectively analyse data and information.
You will also require:
- Understanding of marketing and analytics
- Basic Programming, SQL, HTML and XML Experience
- Automation Experience with Selenium Webdriver (Python)
If this role sounds perfect for you, we’d love to see you show off your portfolio of work and creative success, please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Software Tester!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team