Senior Regulatory Toxicologist - Excellent Salary - Grenoble
My client is a major chemicals company with a recognised AgroChemical brand who is looking for a Senior Regulatory Toxicologist.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background to step into a management role.
This is an exciting time to join a smaller company with a global reach and the financial resources of a major industry leader.
You will be coordinating all Chemical Safety Assessments and identifying toxicity levels in preparation for registration dossiers allowing you to make a substantial contribution to public safety.
This role requires strong understanding of exisiting regulations where you will be a key player in developping registrations strategies at European level providing you with more responsibilities and a new challenge.
The Perfect candidate must have:
- A strong background in Toxicology
- 5-8 years of Indsutry Experience
- Regulatory experience within 1107/2009, REACh, Biocides and CLP
- Project Management and Strategy Development experience
- Full professional proficiency in French and English
- Highly dedicated person with the ability to motivate others
If you want to take the next step in your career as a Senior Regulatory Toxicologist with major company experiencing continued growth, please send you CV in word format to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 message me though https://ch.linkedin.com/in/bthomsonnonstop
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- Field service engineer – change people’s lives!!
- F.S engineer – career and stability for you !
- Social Worker - Care Management Team - 6 Month Contract
- Duty & Assessment Team - 2 year PQ considered
- Registered Manager - Home for Youth Offenders - Apply Now
- MASH Social Worker - West Midlands - No previous MASH required
- Regulatory Consultant / Consulenza / Progetti Internazionali
- Project Manager - Real World Studies
- German Speaking Personal Assistance Wanted
- Year 3 Teaching positions (Essex) In a ‘Good’ school
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviewing Next Week
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Fixed term Contract
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Train ASYEs
- Social Worker - MASH - Interview on 31st October
- Sales Specialist – Dental Medical Devices – South Sweden
- High-Tech Consultancy in the West Midlands
- Want to work at the school of the future? With a recent 500k in
- Dental Products for Professionals - Sweden
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Frankfurt